Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Confession. Don't Judge Me!

156,456% better than last post. It's science.



Oh. Hey.

Nice to see you again.



*whine*

Caught me at kind of a bad moment.

You see. I have some news...

Bad news.

Here it is. You ready?

I ate waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fruit over the weekend.

This fact has set my weight loss back (I fluctuated up). I dunno. I was craving... stuff.

Any way. I only told you cuz Terible Terence the Trainer made me.

I made up for it by drinking lots and lots of water!

Stunt double!

In the meantime, here some updates about other stuff! :D

Moondog Yoga of Texas is official and real. I mailed the LLC paperwork to Austin to make it all legit and stuff.

Yoga-ish. Mostly "ish."

I've finalized my schedule and will post it on Friday. Things are moving right along, I must say. I hope my mom will come take my classes. :)

I'm a little anxious about it, I must admit. This is beginning of a new stage in my life. It's, like, I can put a DATE to it, ya know?

April 20, 2012.

The day will live in my mind forever.

What were you doing April 20, 2012?

In closing, some pictures of Hugh Jackman making funny faces on the beach. Enjoy.



Have a lovely evening, everyone.


Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment