Monday, May 7, 2012

WIP: The Cave

I am beyond honored today. Let me tell you why.

I get to go to Cross Fit with Meghan McAuliffe who is a dear, from-childhood friend that I've lost touch with.

And I mean... After all...


Don't mind if I do...

The consequences of getting healthy are staggering... and HOT. I'm maintaining my weight at 179 and have been since I stopped working out three times a week regularly ("Red meat, wine and no working out?? RECIPE FOR DISASTER!" - Terible Terence the Trainer.)

It's gonna be okay, though. Thanks to whatever higher power likes me, Meghan said, "Let's go!" so I said, "OKAY."

I'm standing down wind from change, and I like that scent.


Sorry, Sad Obama. Not that kind of change.
That kind smells like farts.

The true purpose of this blog, however, is to reveal something I've been writing on a for a few days. If you've ever studied philosophy, you'll be familiar with the concept.

I'm putting a little twist in there to delight your frontal lobe. :)

Today is the big day. The curtains and pulled back, all is revealed.

1) Moondog Yoga of Texas, LLC is official.

2) The first Yoga Chat is 7 p.m. TONIGHT.

I've got, like, nine people registered so far, and I am twitterpated with the notion of getting this going.

But anyway, stay tuned for the next installment, which will hopefully maybe have the completed work I've been writing.

Stay present, everybeast. <3

Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment