Monday, October 22, 2012

Milky Ways, Squash, and IG Farben.

There's this funny feeling I keep having. No, not clown-funny. Just a weird, deep-down sense that there is unease, unrest, an unsettling in the universe. I could compare it to seeing the lightning and counting the seconds til the velvet rumble in the distance.

I hear that on Dec. 21, 2012, not only will the planets align (like they do every year apparently), but we will be able to see all the way to the other side of the Milky Way.

I predict more nougat and caramel.

I wonder if that has anything to do with, well, anything (the galaxy, not the chocolate bar). I imagine that since so many people are craving change and evolution (or so I've heard) that *something* is bound to happen. Nuclear attack from Iran to start WWIII? Hey, why not?

War is super-profitable... And we are on the verge of economic collapse.

Just ask this guy. ^

If you don't know who that is and you listen to Justin Beiber, you are not only part of the problem, you ARE the problem. Yeesh, don't look in his eyes too long. You'll catch the evil.

By the way, the Standard Oil Company (who shared a bed with IG Farben) supplied Nazi aircraft with an oil supplement, without which the planes were incapable of flight. But, wait... I thought we were the good guys? That's weird! Maybe you should look into it.

Despite all this metaphysical, inner wiggling of my wolfy senses, I feel a general sense of calm. Cuz you know what? It's gonna be okay.

Even though I know it's gonna be okay, I still encourage people to train for war. If for nothing else than you'll look and feel AMAZING.

Which brings me to my NEXT point....

Cuz rawr.

My weight has been consistent, even with the addition of a few cheaty grain items that caused me to fluctuate. I have decided (again) to rededicate myself to my nutrition and taking my body back.

Today's weigh-in: 170.0

After cutting out grains once more, I lost about four pounds in just a few days. No, I was never starving - I ate what I wanted when I wanted as much as I wanted. Only thing was, my diet now consists mostly of boiled eggs, bell peppers, steak, and other various sundry Primal-lifestyle foods.

Low-carb, moderate-protein, and high-fat eating for the win.

I feel better than I have in days (I began feeling tired and sluggish, mentally less acute). I can't get over what gluten does to my body. It literally wreaks havoc. And I know I complain about it all the time, but it's like I just have to make sure that this piece of cake really will hurt me.

It always does.


Always.

Here's what I'm doing to fix it:

I made spaghetti squash with sirloin meat sauce tonight that was pretty darned good (if I do say so myself). This unique squash has a "stringy" meat that, once you cook it, can be pulled apart with a fork and resembles spaghetti. Plus it is far superior in nutrition, contains only 38 calories per serving (without sauce), and makes you sound all well-versed in unusual food stuffs. I mean, who REALLY eats spaghetti squash?


Always alone.

My honey liked it. :) Then again, he likes everything except liver...

Tomorrow, I'm gonna do some more yoga, eat some more meats, veggies and fruit, take some more walks with my dog... I'm gonna do some more of a lot of things that make me feel good, healthy, and like I'm doing positive things with my life.

And just remember, everybeast... It's gonna be okay.

Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment